ATLANTA, GA – Don’t miss out – Friday is the last day to purchase memberships or donations for the American Suppressor Association’s Cans Not Bans Membership Giveaway! Join or donate today and you could win part of more than $15,000 in prizes!
The US Senate and House have introduced bills to ban and confiscate suppressors nationwide. The fight to protect suppressor ownership in Virginia and other states has only just begun. As law-abiding citizens, we will not stand by and let our rights be trampled on. The American Suppressor Association works tirelessly to protect and enhance your freedom to own and use suppressors.
In order to win this fight, we need your help! 100% of the proceeds go towards ASA’s fight to protect and expand suppressor rights across the country.
• Daniel Defense WAVE 7.62mm Suppressor
• Six Dead Air MASK .22 Suppressors
• YHM Integrally Suppressed .22LR Rifle
• Smith & Wesson Performance Center® T/C® LRR Rifle in .243
• Rugged Radiant 7.62mm Lightweight Modular Suppressor
• SilencerCo Maxim 9 Integrally Suppressed 9mm Pistol
• Ammo-Inc. Ammunition (multiple prizes)
• Gunwerks 6ix and 8ight suppressors
• Thunderbeast Arms Co. Suppressor (winner’s choice)
• PROOF Research Barrel (winner’s choice)
• Silencer Shop will pay the $200 tax stamp on suppressor prizes!
• 1-year ASA Membership: 1 chance to win
• 3-year ASA Membership: 3 chances to win
• Lifetime Membership: 10 chances to win
• $25 Donation: 1 chance to win
• $50 Donation: 2 chances to win
• $75 Donation: 3 chances to win
• $100 Donation: 4 chances to win
• $250 Donation: 10 chances to win
To view contest rules, visit www.CansNotBans.com.
In order to be entered, membership and/or tickets must be purchased by Friday, July 12, 2019, at 11:59 pm EDT. As long as your membership is active as of 5:00pm EDT on Monday, July 15, 2019, the day of the drawing, you’ll automatically be entered to win. Want more chances to win? You can also purchase additional chances for $25.
Contributions or gifts to the American Suppressor Association are not tax deductible.
ABOUT THE AMERICAN SUPPRESSOR ASSOCIATION
The American Suppressor Association (ASA) is the unified voice of the suppressor community. We exist for one reason and one reason only: to fight for pro-suppressor reform nationwide.
The ability of the American Suppressor Association to fight for pro-suppressor reform is tied directly to our ability to fundraise. Since the ASA’s formation in 2011, 3 states have legalized suppressor ownership and 18 states have legalized suppressor hunting. This would not have happened without your support. For more information on how you can join us in the fight to help protect and expand your right to own and use suppressors, visit www.AmericanSuppressorAssociation.com.